Best Neck Pain Chiropractor Woodway
Motor vehicle accidents are a primary source of injury. Such incidents can leave a trail of devastation, both physically and psychologically. Motor vehicle accident injuries can vary significantly across crashes and individuals. Whiplash is one of the most prevalent injuries. Whiplash can result in significant ligament and muscle damage in the neck.
Whiplash is a neck injury caused by a violent blow to the side or front of the head during a collision. The neck is whipped in the opposite direction, generating pain and tenderness on the beaten side. Whiplash can result in headaches, back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, numbness, muscle spasms, stiffness, swelling, and muscle spasms, headaches, neck pain, muscle pain, jaw pain, ear pain, sinus pain, facial pain, difficulty sleeping, soreness, headache, sinus pain, ear pain, pain in the jaw, pain behind the ear, difficulty swallowing, difficulty speaking, difficulty breathing, discomfort in the neck, chest, shoulders, neck, jaw, eye pain, pain behind the ear, difficulty swallowing, difficulty breathing, difficulty walking, difficulty moving the tongue, difficulty speaking, difficulties with walking, difficulty moving the jaw, difficulties with speaking, difficulties with swallowing, difficulty breathing, difficulty moving the tongue, difficulties with moving the lips, pain behind the ear, difficulty speaking, difficulty swallowing, difficulty breathing, difficulty moving the tongue, pain behind the ear, stiffness in the neck, muscles,
Whiplash injuries occur from neck injuries when the head is jerked forward or backward in a crash. The injury can occur for seconds to minutes after the accident and may require multiple surgeries and ongoing treatment.
Awh! What is the best treatment for neck pain?
Your first choice is to stop your suffering immediately. If you have had a whiplash injury the following options are available.
* Medication: some NSAIDs and paracetamol are used to reduce pain and inflammation and reduce pain and stiffness in the neck and shoulders.
* Rest: this is the best option. You can lie down and try to stop your pain from increasing. However it can take a few days before the swelling in the muscles and joints has subsided.
The next phase of treatment is to strengthen the injured muscles. You need to learn the exercises which will help to strengthen the muscles around the neck.
The muscles that surround the neck and shoulders are the ones that may have been injured by the crash. They need to be strengthened and stabilised with exercises. The following exercise regime is a good exercise regime to help.
* Lie down on your back or stomach on a firm surface. Keep your head in alignment with the rest of your body and lift your chin.
* Squeeze the muscles of your neck to make the muscles stronger.
The next option is physiotherapy which is also a safe option. Your physiotherapist will use a range of techniques to help strengthen and stabilize the muscles. The following are some of the techniques that they may use.
* Stretching: these exercises make use of your flexibility and can be performed lying down or standing.
* Influence: they may apply heat, friction, electrical stimulation or ultrasound to your muscles.
- Trigger Point therapy: they use the use of tiny needles to massage or stimulate the muscles.
The Best Neck Pain Chiropractor will also advise you on any exercises which will help to reduce your pain. These exercises are usually exercises which are recommended to help improve muscle strength. They are recommended to help improve posture and mobility which are also good for neck pain.
* Use balance exercises to strengthen your legs and arms.
* Keep moving: walk, swim, exercise, play, walk etc.
As you can see there are many options when it comes to treatment. Try them all and see what works best for you. Remember the best treatment for neck pain is prevention. The best way to prevent this kind of injury is to make sure you get in shape and take care of your neck.
Looking for the Best Neck Pain Chiropractor in Woodway? At Back to Action Chiropractic Center, the top chiropractor, Jerry Dreessen D.C. is compassionate and experienced, and he will work to create an individualized plan that meets your needs. Reach out the top chiropractor today for Chiropractor free consultation at (425) 670-2600 to schedule a consultation and take your first step towards healing. Visit our website at www.backtoaction.com or visit our clinic at Back To Action Chiropractic Clinic.